13.5.12

A mother's day special

There are times that I don't really like you, and there are times that I do. You are both gentle and harsh, both silent and loud. You may not be able to show it, but I can definitely feel it. You're not sweet like a father, but you protect us like dad. I know this sucks, but I'm really thankful to have you in my life. Even if you don't cook for me, or wash my clothes, you're still there to guide me to the right path. We will never be what we are now without you. And I will never be smart without you. I may not be your favorite daughter, I may be a real pain in the ass, but I just want you to know how grateful I am for your existence in my life.

You're not the tallest mom in the world, but I will always look up on you. Raising three stubborn children must be really hard for you. But you did it. And I am proud to say that if it wasn't because of you, maybe I am one of those teenage moms without husbands, or a battered wife at 16, or maybe dead by 13.

Thank you mom. Without you, I'm not here and my blog would never exist. <333333

No comments:

Post a Comment